We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting the James Gin websites, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on the Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. We may also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. You may, however, visit the Site anonymously prior to placing an order.
Who do we share your information with?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries James Gin controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include our U.S. distribution partners Passion Spirits LLC and retailers fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Affiliated Businesses: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases these businesses might send you promotional offerings. James Gin cannot control and nor is liable for contact attempts from these companies to you.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that James Gin, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of James Gin and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of James Gin, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Any of the information We collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps James Gin to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve the Site: We continually strive to improve the Site offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from you;
- To improve customer service: Your information helps James Gin and your fulfilment partners to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional James Gin news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your personal identifying information (such as your credit card number) is important to James Gin. Therefore, We implement a variety of generally accepted industry standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology and then encrypted into the payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by authorized individuals. After a transaction, your private information (credit card number, etc.) will not be stored on James Gin servers. Although no transmission over the internet is 100% secure, We strive to use commercially acceptable methods to keep your information safe.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser, if you allow, that enables the site or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifying information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in operating the Site, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personal identifying visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifying information as required by law and when We believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, to operate the Site properly, or to protect ourselves or our users.
You may choose to have your name taken off the James Gin email list or to “opt-out” of having your personal identifying information used for certain purposes, including but not limited to receiving additional marketing materials from James Gin. If you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional materials from James Gin, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Unless specifically requested, James Gin does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, by email, or in any other way. Any unsolicited information or material submitted or sent to James Gin will not be deemed to be confidential or secret.
Posting Information to the Site:
You are solely responsible for any information and other content you post on or through the Site. You understand that anything you post on or through the Site is generally accessible to and may be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of any available forums are encouraged to exercise caution when providing information about themselves.
©2022 Asian Parsnip Ltd.